Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finding Grace, Trying Craft Fair

I have been so busy these past months getting ready for a Craft Fair in May at my cousin Sweetpea's church. I have a few pics to share with you. I am overjoyed that I can still craft after all these years of collecting supplies and never using them, lol. 

Dishcloths, and Trivets, and Hankie Folios, and Notepads, and Potholders and a Crocheted Marketbag, Oh My!

Mobley is evolving into a comfortable home for my husband and I. The finances are sparse, but the willingness to use what we have is there. God is teaching us so much!

Mary Englebreit Said It Right! It's Good To Be Queen!
God is amazing. His ideas are limitless, His love immense. We saved just the right pieces, and they enhance our home and yard. We still have much work to do on the interior, but cozy and comfortable seem to be our watchwords!

My Dear Mother's Hutch Comes Alive In Mobley's Living Room
Here are some more pictures of my craft fair goodies. I am so happy to be using my hands to craft and my head to create, lol....








We are meeting so many nice people in our little "senior" community. Our lovely neighbors gave us a pink geranium and some fescue sod they had left over from their landscape projects. As I look out my kitchen window at their yard I feel as if I am at the beach in Morro Bay, California. Roses and geraniums abound. Lavender and citrus trees, and a little gravel path ending in a wood landing with rustic wooden steps. I call it my beach path.  They have a lovely fountain on their patio that makes me hunger for the day that ours is ready and working. 

I have so many surprises to share in the coming weeks. I am alive with anticipation. Here's a little picture of my coffee table. It's really not for Easter, as I have my Country Rose's Bunnies out all year long. My husband loves the bunnies, too, but don't tell him I let his secret out.


I hope your day is filled with God's love and warmth. Say a little prayer for our country today if you would.

Wishing you blessings, Theresa





4 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa....I just saw the post about your blog and RAN over here to read! As always, everything you do is lovely.....Mobley is going to be beautiful, and what an adventure! Now I have to go read all of the posts I've missed before this one and get caught up. Yes, I will definitely be following your blog....what an inspiration....thank you for that! ~Deb (Deb's Cozy Cottage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turned out some wonderful crafts, looks like you had a great time doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Theresa....I'm glad to see you back! I have missed you and Mobley...:) All your crafts are so pretty...you've been busy! Looks like you have been busy making your house a home....love it! Have a lovely Thursday.
    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Theresa for sharing your wonderful journey in mobile home remodeling and living. I too will soon start this journey, and am so looking forward to it. Yet a little aprehensive as well. It is so nice to meet others who are a little further down the road and give ideas, encouragement, and inspiration along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, we always enjoy visitors at Finding Grace.......